2017/18 MEMBERSHIP IS NOW OPEN!!!
Chelsea in America and Chelsea FC True Blue 2017-18 Membership is now open.
Chelsea in America, a coalition of 5 regions and 40 local chapters across the US, accepts registration at several levels to provide support to our members and chapters.
Five regional chapters: Carefree CA, Desert-Texas, Mid-Atlantic, Mid-West and Southeast. During your registrations process, you are then also offered the opportunity to select your local chapter or simply state that region (if you don’t live near one of the local groups).
- Platinum: This membership level requires membership to both Chelsea FC’s True Blue and Chelsea in America. By joining both, you have the maximum benefit level including access to match tickets in the UK through Chelsea in America.
For 2017/18, we are pleased that all five regional chapters have qualified as Platinum Level Official Supporters Clubs as recognized by Chelsea FC.
- Chelsea in America only: This membership level includes you in both your local and regional chapters as a member receiving member updates, priority access to summer tour tickets when Chelsea visit the US and supports the efforts of your chapter. This level offers discounted renewal rates at various levels from individual to family plans.
2017/18 REGISTRATION PROCESS:
1) JOIN TRUE BLUE: Do this step first to be a Platinum Level member. Click the below Chelsea FC link, register/renew your ‘True Blue’ membership for the 17/18 season and complete the checkout cart (Most members prefer ‘Ticket Only’ for £26). Please do that before you purchase your CIA membership. JOIN/RENEW here
We strongly suggest doing this step first to simplify your registration process.
Please note a key date for joining True Blue is July 28 to gain the five ‘early registration’ loyalty points that CFC requires for ticket access to big matches.
2) JOIN/RENEW CHELSEA IN AMERICA: 2017/18 memberships start at $15 for renewing members and you can JOIN/RENEW here.
If you do not know your CIA membership number for the renewal process, please email [email protected] for assistance. 2017/18 Chelsea in America membership packets will be mailed out in August.
Why Join/Renew at the Platinum Level with both True Blue & CIA?
- Direct order tickets:You MUST have True Blue and CIA memberships to order tickets. We cannot help non-members source tickets, and resale platforms like StubHub are largely illegal and unreliable in the UK. Get your tickets at cost and in the Chelsea supporters section.
- Future tickets: Establishing/maintaining your length of membership puts you higher up the future priority list. For big matches, like London derbies or Man United and Liverpool, ticket demand can outweigh supply.
- Support your local chapter: Whether you are traveling this year or not, keeping your membership ensures your region retains its platinum status 15th PLUS you are prepared for last minute tickets if you suddenly find you are headed over the pond.
You are welcome to ‘only’ join Chelsea in America and receive CIA benefits. Your personal/family CIA membership is greatly appreciated. CIA membership supports our local and national efforts.
UPDATING YOUR MEMBER INFO: If you need to update your CIA member information after registering (joined True Blue later, change of address…), you can do so by emailing [email protected].