Enter to win a Chelsea Pitch Owners share as CIA supports the CPO.
One lucky CIA member will win a Chelsea Pitch Owner share of Stamford Bridge and the Chelsea FC name by entering our FREE on line contest by the Liverpool match on September 29th.
The CPO has owned the grounds and name Chelsea FC since 1997 to ensure that the club and name can not move without the approval of Chelsea supporters. As part of that structure, the CPO pays Chelsea FC annually and needs to add members each year to maintain a positive cash flow. You can learn more about the CPO here.
Chelsea in America are proud to support the CPO and, as such, are purchasing a share for one lucky member. The winner will own a share of Stamford Bridge!
• FREE... but you must enter.
• MUST answer the Willian question correctly.
• Winner must be a current Chelsea in America member.
• Limit ONE entry per member; making multiple entries will result in elimination from contest.
• Contest ends on September 29, 2018