Tickets for the charity friendly vs the NE Revolution at Gillette Stadium on Wednesday, May 15th are now available to CIA members.
All 2018-19 CIA members have been sent an email with ticket details and the link. Tickets can be purchased via the CIA Shed End page with your member password.
Priority location placement will be based on order of purchase. Buy early, sit lower. Just 1,000 Chelsea Supporter Section seats; if that sells out additional tickets will be in another location to be determined.
• CIA members, at all levels, can purchased unlimited number of tickets when they go on sale.
• Tickets will be electronically delivered to the purchaser per NE Revolution ticketing.
• The Boston Blues pub is the Banshee, near UMass and the JFK Library. They anticipate a lively Chelsea supporter gathering evening the night before the game. That said, as this is a one game tour and Boston is hosting, there will not be the traditional 'Star on a Stool' type event.
• Tickets will be 3 options: The end zone will be the primary Chelsea supporter contingent. There will also be options mid field for those who prefer 'sponsor' seat. LOL.
• Boston Blues are working on a charter bus option (reservation required) to get to/from Gillette Stadium. More info will be sent to CIA members and details are confirmed.
• Kick off is 8pm ET
Chelsea in America thanks the Boston Blues for taking the lead, and including us, in the organization of this Chelsea tour stop.
Lastly, so far there is no word on whether the Revolution will be field 12 men for the match like the Patriots do every game.